How to Apply/Grant Information
The foundation board meets at least two times a year. The majority of grants decisions are made in November. However, grant applications are accepted year round.
Please include the following in the grant application:
- A brief cover letter identifying the organization and stating the specific request
- A statement about the organization and more detailed information about the requested project or improvement
- A list of the Board of Directors
- IRS tax exempt letter (if not a prior grantee)
- A budget for the organization, along with a budget for the requested project or improvement, where applicable
Organizations will be notified in writing of the Foundation’s decision.
Recipients of the Names Family Foundation Grants must submit a grant report to the Foundation within six months of the use of funds or completion of the project. For Capital campaigns, status updates must be submitted every six months until the project is completed.
The grant report must describe the use of the funds and must provide an evaluation of the success of the project. Failure to comply will disqualify the organization from future requests.
The deadline date for submitting applications is
Please submit grant applications by August 31 to:
Names Family Foundation
1019 Regents Blvd., Suite 201
Fircrest, WA 98466-6037
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org